Trinity TESOL Certification, in Hong Kong
The Trinity Certificate in TESOL is one of the world's most respected and sought after initial qualifications in teaching English to speakers of other languages. The course is accredited at Level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework (the NQF) by the Qualifications and Curriculum Development Agency (QCDA) in England. English for Asia are proud to offer you the prestigious Trinity CertTESOL Course in Hong Kong, helping you to start a teaching career anywhere in the world.
The constant need for high quality English teachers who possess an internationally recognised TEFL certification has always been greater.
Plenty of opportunities to work as a English Teacher
There is no denying that China is fast emerging as a social and economic hotspot. At the heart of all the exciting development associated with the country is Hong Kong, the next place you could be considering to work as an English teacher. The opportunities that present themselves here in Hong Kong are numerous but you need the right tools to help you navigate in this career choice. English for Asia will not only provide you with a credible TEFL certificate but also help you to acquire the skills you will definitely need in the field, along with job placement assistance.
There is also so much more to experience here in Hong Kong. Allow yourself to indulge in the rich Chinese culture and visit exciting places during the 4 week Trinity TESOL course. You can take part in the festivals that light up the Hong Kong sky, making it one of the liveliest cities worldwide.
4 Week Trinity CertTESOL Certification Course: Hong Kong
What is TEFL/TESOL?
TEFL/TESOL is a teaching qualification which enables you to teach English to students where English is not their first language. It is strongly recommended that you earn a TEFL certificate, validated by an international examinations board (such as Trinity), if you are seriously considering to become an English teacher, thereby opening plenty of teaching opportunities abroad. The Trinity Certificate in HK offered by EFA is one of the world's most prestigious and sought after TESOL qualifications.
Who should take a TESOL?
Trinity CertTESOL offered by English for Asia in Hong Kong is a teacher training course specifically designed for those with little or no teaching experience. Irrespective of what your first language is, all course participants must have a high level of competence in spoken and written English. The intensive training equips teachers with the initial skills, expertise and knowledge required to confidently take up a teaching job, and also gives you a firm foundation for self-evaluation and further professional development.
The Trinity CertTESOL offered by English for Asia is registered with the Hong Kong Council for Academic Accreditation as a course leading to a Non-local Higher Qualification. (Registration no. 250562)
Benefits of TEFL Course in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is unique in the world in that it is included in mainland China but has a completely separate and different style of government.
- The city has some of the highest ratings in the world in quality of life, economic freedom, and other areas.
- Because over 13 million people live in such a relatively small region, the area is packed with international attractions, shows, markets, and more.
- The population density and thriving atmosphere ensure that those who take the Trinity TEFL course will never run out of jobs.
- There are ample teaching opportunities not only because children want to learn English, but because businessmen and CEOs want to learn English to improve their skills in the marketplace.
- Teaching practice - with real learners of English, including evaluation and feedback - with the CertTESOL you get 6 hours observed teaching practice, followed by feedback with a qualified trainer
- Observation of ESOL teaching by experienced teachers - with the CertTESOL you get 4 hours of observation
- Lesson plan practice - with self-and tutor-evaluation and feedback
- Spoken and written language practice - study of grammar and phonology and how to build them into your teaching
- Needs analysis for learner – including preparation of a simple linguistic profile of an individual learner
- Experience of learning an unknown language - to help you to reflect on the beginner English language learner’s point of view