Course Highlights, Objectives, Instructors
English for Asia: Trinity CertTESOL Course Provider
English for Asia (EFA) Hong Kong was founded in the year 1997, and since then has evolved to ignite a spark within their students for the teaching profession. Deeply rooted in the bestowed mission to improve English standards all over the Asia region, EFA offers a new, fresh prospective at learning how to teach with the schedule being designed in a bid to meet the every student needs.
English for Asia Teachers: (From Left) Tom Garside, James Pengelley, Bryan Holmes, Sharon Maloney
EFA combines TESOL methodology with local knowledge to offer a variety of short courses, ranging from Cambridge and Trinity exam preparation through to EFA's own general courses and tailor made courses designed to meet your exact needs.
EFA has been providing flexible NET (Native English Teacher) services and a wide range of quality short courses to schools throughout Hong Kong since 1997.
- EFA is the National Representative of Trinity College London in Hong Kong, Macao and Mainland China for Trinity’s internationally recognised ESOL and Drama assessments and qualifications.
- EFA trains local and foreign English teachers to an internationally recognised standard on the Trinity CertTESOL programme.
- EFA offers four week intensive TEFL certificate course, specifically structured to train the student in the best way possible helping them to start their teaching career.
- EFA's school offers an encouraging learning environment where teacher/student interaction is encouraged.
- EFA leads with an innovative approach to teaching through the use of team-work amongst the students.
The Certificate in TESOL offered by EFA is validated by Trinity College London, and as per Trinity validation requirements, all EFA trainers hold a minimum of a level 7 (Ofqual) Post-graduate diploma in teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and have upwards of 6 years experience in the field of ESOL teaching and teacher training.
Our tutors have a combined experience of over 50 years, and are all qualified to Post-Graduate Diploma or Masters level in TESOL.
In the 16 years that EFA has been operational, one such reputation as an exceptional teacher training institute has been built, with numerous students graduating every year. Also, EFA works to ensure that you settle into the teaching English work field seamlessly.
By going a step farther to offer job placement assistance for students who have qualified with a TEFL certificate. Your experience, therefore, does not end with EFA once you have graduated; they also want to ensure that your newly acquired skills are appreciated.
You can depend on EFA to take care of every detail so that your students can enjoy a rewarding and worry free experience.