Course Highlights, Objectives, Instructors
TESOL Course Dates, Fees: Hong Kong
The Trinity TESOL courses in Hong Kong fill up fast. Hence we ask you to submit your application to express your interest, so that we can reserve your place for the course. There is no upfront payment for submitting your application.
Note: [PT] in the list below denotes Part-time course.
2017 Course Dates:
02 Jan 2017 - 28 Jan 2017- Completed 06 Feb 2017 - 04 Mar 2017- Completed 06 Mar 2017 - 01 Apr 2017- Completed 04 Mar 2017 - 29 May 2017 - [PT]- Completed 01 May 2017 - 27 May 2017- Completed 05 Jun 2017 - 01 Jul 2017- Completed
- 03 Jun 2017 - 28 Aug 2017 - [PT] - Started
- 03 Jul 2017 - 29 Jul 2017 - Started
- 31 Jul 2017 - 26 Aug 2017
- 04 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
- 09 Sep 2017 - 04 Dec 2017 - [PT]
- 09 Oct 2017 - 04 Nov 2017
- 06 Nov 2017 - 02 Dec 2017
- Total Fee: 25000 HKD
- Deposit: 6500 HKD - to secure your spot.
- Balance: 18500 HKD - to be paid at two weeks before the desired course start date to secure your spot for the course.
- We do not accept payments until you submit the pre-interview task and attend the interview.
- Please apply early, as all courses are limited to 12-15 trainees.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer or ATM transfer (only after the interview)
- Full-time courses run on Mondays to Fridays (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) over four weeks, plus the final weekend of the course.
- Part-time courses run on Saturdays (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) and Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6:30 PM to 9:30 PM) over a three month period.
Course Fee Includes:
- Trinity CertTESOL examination fees.
- Starter pack and a course outline helping you prepare for your grammar and phonology knowledge.
- Access to resources including: high speed Wi-Fi, computers, photocopiers, interactive whiteboards, resource library, kitchenette and bar.
- Assistance on accommodation and visa.
- Job support and career advice.
- Internationally recognised Trinity CertTESOL certificate.