The Trinity TESOL courses in Hong Kong fill up fast. We ask you to submit the application to express your interest. There is no upfront payment for submitting your application/task.
Note: [PT] in the list below denotes Part-time course.
- Please apply early, as all courses are limited to 12-15 trainees.
- No payments accepted through this website.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer or ATM transfer (only after the interview)
- Full-time courses run on Mondays to Fridays (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) over four weeks, plus the final weekend of the course.
- Part-time courses run on Saturdays (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) and Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6:30 PM to 9:30 PM) over a three month period.
Express your interest by submitting the TESOL application
(No obligation, FREE of cost)
Submit the completed pre-interview task (a simple language, grammar awareness test), that will be emailed to you.
Attend a telephonic or personal interview with our TESOL Manager to confirm your place for the course.